Friday, October 26, 2007

A good idea?

Have you ever had just one of those days? I know you have. Today was one of those days. The sky was gloomy, it was cold and wet and my mood totally matched it. Everything I planned never worked out and everything I touched fell apart. When I have a day like that, I tend to give myself permission to eat whatever I want. It is never a good thing. My mind often says "go ahead, you've lost a lot of weight so far and its a bad day, you deserve to eat it." So, today I have eaten so far: a sausage bisquit and coffee from McDonalds, Taco Bell for lunch, an extra helping at dinner and just now two fun size KitKat bars. This is what I wanted - "accountability," right? I just never really wanted to admit to everyone that I have days like this. And, only 2 days in to my blogging experience...was this really a good idea?

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Yes, it is totally a good idea! Girl, you are amazing and I couldn't do most of what I do without you...losing weight included. Just remember, one day is not what caused us to have to do weight watches... it was years of days like yesterday. Today is a new day. Thank you Jesus for new days! This week is going to be tough though. Maybe I'll send the candy to work with Phillip. Oooo, or I could feed it to the neighbor's dog!

Carrie said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you I love the picture in the sidebar. I haven't seen that one yet. Who is that skinny girl next to Dale?