Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Check this out...Skinny Songs

I saw this on the news on Monday night and thought it was so interesting. Check out http://www.skinnysongs.com/

Are you struggling with your weight and trying to get in to those "skinny" jeans once again? The creator of Skinny Songs CD found herself in that very same situation. Being totally inspired by music, she found that there wasn't anything out there helping her burn calories and remind her (through the music lyrics) why she was working so hard to get the weight off. So, she wrote songs about losing weight, put it to music and created the Skinny Songs CD.

I think its pretty neat! Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Whoo! I love it. Skinny jeans, skinny jeans... I'm losing weight just listening to the sample.

JMH said...

I've heard your body works out better when your mind is engaged in the process of exercise and I think this is a great way to do it. Neat concept! Are you ready to write your own songs? Be sure to share those on your blog!