Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Guest Post

This is a guest post by my husband, Dale about a conversation that took place in the truck between him and Caiden. This is what he wrote...
While Caiden was looking at my mapbook, he said,
"Daddy you know if you don’t have a map you can use a GPS." He said,
"a GPS tells you where you are at so you don’t get lost."
I thought to myself, "boy this is great he is just like me, how smart this boy is, he knows what a GPS is."
Then he proceeded to ask me, "how do you spell GPS?"
I then again thought to myself, "boy he is really like me….can't spell." He said he thought there were more letters to spell GPS.

4 comments:

Chelle said...

HA! That's hilarious!

Lesley said...

Cute! I love it!

mom said...

Huge smiles from Michigan! I certainly have a visual!! love you, mom

Mandy said...

Hey Heid-That's a great story. Children are so awesome and I love those little conversations. Karson thinks he is very smart because he knows how to spell DVD.