Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Binder Family Rules

It seems like many in blogland have been coming up with their own set of family rules.  I loved the idea and have been wanting to put one together for a while.  With our dining room redo and not a lot of money to spend on wall art, I decided to make our family rules as a centerpiece for the room.  I love how it turned out. 


I used the step-by-step instructions from April Moffitt Design - http://www.aprilmoffattdesign.com/craft-tutorials/family-rules-canvas/ to put this together.  The only thing I did different was I printed the rules on the scrapbook paper using our home computer and printer, rather than writing them on the paper.  I'm not confident in my handwriting abilities.  Check out all the designs online, pull your family together and make your own!

No comments: