Friday, June 20, 2008

Losing it all?

So when I named my blog "Losing it all", I had visions of grander things. Since returning from vacation, I have literally "lost it all" just not in the same sense as I had originally thought. I've lost the rest that I had on vacation, my sanity, my cookies and just about anything else you can think of in the last month. Things have been hectic and tiring. Please pray for me and all of my wonderful, gracious volunteers this weekend as we pull together a very big church event. Of course, I pray that God is fully glorified in all of this even if I feel so inadquate at this very moment. More posts to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did an awesome job!

The weekend is over and all that is left is to chow down at the picnic. Hooray!!

Clements, party of 5 said...

Baylee and Elijah had such a great time. I posted some pics of them on our site. You did do a great job! Now its over, just relax!