Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday. She is a dynamic woman - one who keeps me smiling/laughing and one who keeps me grounded. She is my biggest supporter and the one who's comments and suggestions often ring in my ears. Now that I'm a mom, I appreciate the sacrifices she made for me and my sister over the years. The only best thing other than she's my mom is that my boys have her as their grammie! I love you Mom! Enjoy your crocs (shhh...that's what she's getting for her birthday!).




















Here's me and my mom with Three Girl Circus' Carrie and her mom as we were getting ready to go to the Deeper Still conference last weekend in Atlanta. It was awesome to share that experience with great friends and my mom too!



















Here's my mom, my sister and me at my step-sister's wedding last summer. This is one of my favorite pictures of us!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I did not realize how much Dawson looks like your sister until that last picture!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Barb! You don't look a day older than 39!

Clements, party of 5 said...

Such pretty ladies!