Thursday, October 23, 2008

VOTE

I wouldn't necessarily call myself "political" but I am patriotic. And, I believe as an American is it our right and privilege to cast a vote in every election that we have a chance to be a part of. It is the American way, the way we each individually make our voice known. Every vote counts. Every vote can and will make a difference. Check out this video. It will leave a "lump" in your throat and hopefully motivate you to want to cast your vote on November 4th.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a video that encourages one to vote that can also bring tears to your eyes. I asked Chris if we could show it at church. The word amazing is over used in our culture, but I think that video is amazing.

Clements, party of 5 said...

YES, I cried!
&
what Lesley said.