Monday, February 16, 2009

A Personal Goal...

...accomplished! I completed my first 5K this past Saturday at the Nashville Predators Fangtastic event. I couldn't have done it without the support of my great family and friends, especially Cliff & Val who never left my side the whole race. We had so much fun. We're looking forward to who we can recruit to run with us next year!


Dale, Caiden and Dawson decorated our refrigerator with special banners that they colored. They read "Go Mommy Go!"






The official timing tag on my shoe.









Dale, Caiden, Dawson & I before the race.


The Rock Springs Church Runners: Me, Yvonne, Brian, Cliff & Val.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first "one" under your belt. It's only up from here! GREAT job!!Sure enjoyed being a part of your cheering team. Love You.

Anonymous said...

Hoooray!! Good job, Heidi!!!

Carrie said...

I'm so proud of you...oh yes, and "Argh!"