Thursday, March 19, 2009

All About Me...

...according to Caiden. This is borrowed from a few of my other blogging pals as well as Facebook. I guess I'm in need of some good blog material but this is funny. Enjoy!

1. What is something mom always says to you? to make snow cones (pay attention...there's a theme going here).

2. What makes mom happy? me



3. What makes mom sad? when you have to take toys away

4. How does your mom make you laugh? I do something funny

5. What was your mom like as a child? You made snow cones.

6.How old is mom? I don't know.



7. How tall is your mom? 23 tall



8. What is her favorite thing to do? play on the trampoline (we don't own a trampoline)



9. What does your mom do when you're not around? I don't know



10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Monsters



11. What is your mom really good at? puzzles



12. What is your mom not very good at? cutting



13. What does your mom do for her job? color



14. What is your mom's favorite food? broccoli

15. What makes you proud of your mom? your heart (augh!)



16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? a puppy



17. What do you and your mom do together? play



18. How are you and your mom the same? we're not the same



19. How are you and your mom different? you're a girl



20. How do you know your mom loves you? because you tell me



21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? to the movies



22. The best thing your mom cooks: snow cones

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Very cute. Have you been making snow cones?

Carrie said...

So have y'all had snowcones lately? I love the trampoline one!

Anonymous said...

I know have this image of you sitting at a little kid desk and coloring all day for a paycheck.