Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy #3 Birthday Dawson!

Your entry in to this world was routine but little did we know that our life would be anything but when you came along. You've brightened our world in more ways than one.



You have a kooky, fun, loving, sweet, all-boy side of you that comes out just about every minute of the day.



You are definately a momma's boy that keeps me hopping but you love your daddy and brother very much too.


We're crazy about you and can't wait to see what God has in store for your life. We know its going to be something awesome with the spunky, spontaneous personality that He's given you.



We love you, precious boy. Happy #3 Birthday!
Love, Daddy, Mommy and Big Bro Caiden
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Love that spunky boy.

Lesley said...

Happy Birthday, Dawson! I love that he looks exactly the same as when he was born. Such a cutie!

mom said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, Precious Boy!
I treasure every moment I hear your giggle and see your smile. Yes, "go with flow" definitely took on a whole new meaning the day you arrived...and we wouldn't change a thing!! You are so loved, Dawson Earl!! I smile even broader when I hear your middle name. I will always, always love you...Love, Grammie