Monday, November 5, 2007

Not great, but good!


I cannot tell you how happy I am that Halloween is over. We still have some candy left in the house but most of the "good" stuff has been eaten since last Wednesday. That's another great thing about still having lil' kids. They can go trick-or-treating for an hour max and be totally content with the amount of candy they get. I remember being an older kid and trick-or-treating for 2-3 hours and getting so much candy we didn't know what to do with it for months.


I weighed in on Saturday and was down .8 pounds. Woo Hoo! A big accomplishment for me this week especially since I didn't do well journaling or watching anything I put in my mouth. Its a new week and I'm back on track. Saturday's weigh in wasn't great but good so I have a little to celebrate. You keep on track this week too!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Aaaaaaaaaaa, I'm surrounded by birthday cake!

Anonymous said...

I think .8 is good considering the tootsie roll, if you did finish it. Love you. Me.