Saturday, November 10, 2007

Trade = Exercise for a new Room
















I haven't been to our local Y to exercise since the middle of October. In spite of what everyone thinks, I really do like to work out. But, the quest to lose weight hasn't totally depended on that. I still lost 1.8 pounds this week. Yeah!
So what's been going on that I haven't made exercise a priority? While my mom was here visiting in October, we ran across a great new comforter set that I just loved. You know the rest of the story. The color on the walls in the master bedroom didn't match the new bedding so I had to repaint the walls. Then, the bathroom looked old and worn next to the new paint so I repainted that too. All of this painting took place during nap time. Its been crazy but it is finally done! See the pictures. I love to decorate and I always have fun with it. Oh...and don't forget to check out the Caiden Binder originals hanging on the wall. I was able to coax him in to doing that for his mom. : > ) (P.S. By the way, feel free to steal that idea if you ever need budget conscious art!) So, I guess that trading exercise for two newly remodeled rooms isn't so bad. Don't worry Y, I'll be back after Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Gorgeous! It matches my new Vera Bradley stuff. Oh, and Caiden's artwork is awesome. I've got plenty of 'exercise' you can do at my house if you want!

Anonymous said...

The room and the artwork is great! I love the idea of the artwork because my two seem to bring home a different masterpiece everyday!!
I am glad that Dale shared your page w/me, truly inspirational... keep up the wonderful work.. you look great!