Saturday, February 23, 2008

Good Ol' Aches & Pains

We weighed in this morning and I was down...2.4 pounds! Yeah! I was so excited. I cannot, however, take credit for eating really well this week. I had a few weak moments earlier on in the week.

I do have to credit my weight loss this week to exercise. I recently started incorporating running in to my exercise routine. For the first time in my life, I am enjoying it. Each time I worked out this week I ran for one mile (which took me about 15 minutes) and then did 20 minutes of other cardio, along with some weights and crunches. I think that has helped me a lot(even though my hips hurt so bad this morning I could hardly get out of bed and took 3 ibuprofen for breakfast!). Gotta love those good ol' aches & pains.

Maybe just mixing up the routine has helped too. I hope you have had a great week and are staying on track with your exercise goals!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Way to go! You inspire me to exercise more. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm so proud of you Heidi!

Carrie said...

You are doing SO good! I really want to be a runner, but my body just won't cooperate! If only I could breathe and run at the same time!