Monday, February 4, 2008

Just An Update

Even though I'm still trying to recover from feeling like my behind is "shmooshie" I had a pretty good week last week in the weight loss department. On Saturday at our weigh in, I was down 1.6 pounds. It is nothing like those "Biggest Loser" contestants have been losing but its good for a busy mom like me.

I went to the Y today and worked out. It felt great after I was able to compose myself. Since I haven't been there in a week, I didn't realize they changed some of the class schedules. So the class that I usually attend at 9:30 am on Mondays got switched to 9:00 am and has another class that immediately follows it...Zumba. Ever done Zumba? Its a new exercise, dance craze thing. It's fun but it wore me out. Nap time for me! Catch ya'll later.

No comments: