Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Dirt Diet



















I was working in our yard the other day and Dawson reminded me that I hadn't yet tried the "Dirt Diet." Of course, he had and didn't seem to mind that it was all over his face. For some reason, it just didn't seem very appetizing to me. Hmmm...I wonder if you could pair it and do the "dirt and chocolate diet". Dirt might not be so bad if you had unending mounds of chocolate along with it.

P.S. Since weighing in this morning, I do need to start the dirt diet. I have consistently gained the past few weeks since I haven't been very good about weighing in. Better get back on track especially since we are headed Florida in a few short weeks.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I bet if you asked him if he was eating dirt, he'd say "Nuh-uh."

Hang in there my friend. Six more months and I'll be right there with you trying to loose again!