Monday, May 5, 2008

Cabin Jr.

My husband is a "project" guy and is very handy around the house. I think he could build anything. And to keep us on track around the house, he keeps a list of projects on our refridgerator. If we have spare time on an afternoon, he looks at the list and gets to it. He has more perserverance in his little finger than I have in my entire body.

So, I introduce you to Cabin Jr. Dale's latest project made, engineered and constructed just for our boys.

In case you are wondering, Cabin Sr. is owned by a friend of Dale's in Lynchburg, TN. We recieved the wood from him as a gift to Dale for all his help on his cabin the past few months.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

It just needs some bushes outside. Hmmm, maybe I can fight with my roofing company for a couple more months and get some bushed out of them for Cabin Jr!

Clements, party of 5 said...

WOW! True craftmanship. When can we come play..lol?