Sunday, May 18, 2008

Florida Bound

Wow...getting ready for a vacation surely takes all of the energy out that you can possible muster. Once we got on the plane yesterday, I was totally zapped. It was just one of those weeks - crazy, crazy, crazy. We arrived in Florida safely and are here for the week. It feels so great to just sit and relax. Caiden was so excited to be in "Florida" although he has no idea what that means. Kids are so fun and so real all of the time. I can't wait to see his eyes when we get to see the castle at the Magic Kingdom. I'll be sharing some of those stories and pics with you. Have a great week...you know I will!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you made it just fine! I'm looking forward to the pictures and stories of your trip.

Everything went just fine and dandy this morning. You guys had your bases covered. It was a small crowd, though.

I'm praying you guys have a great week -- fun and relaxing.

Carrie said...

He probably was more excited too cause Mara hasn't sushed about florida for the last three months! I'm excited that ya'll made it there safe and I know you were zapped. Praying you get rest this week. I already feel rested!