Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Oh what a sweet, sweet day...

We celebrated Caiden's 4th birthday today with his playgroup friends (even though today is not Caiden's original birthday which is May 13). The day was enchanting and surreal. First, I can't believe that my baby is 4 years old.


















Second, I can't believe that we decided to hire someone to keep a bunch of 2-5 year olds occupied - see pictures below - what fun that was. And, third...I can't believe that makes me a year older too, so that's why my bones ache all the time.


















Anyway, we topped the day off with going out on the lake in our little boat. We caught and released 3 fish. It was so much fun. Now, we are tired, sun burned and happy. Oh, what a sweet, sweet day. Thank you Lord for the blessings in my life - my precious family and friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun today. Playgroup is extra special to us since we don't get to go very often. And a birthday with Spidey in a park-like setting on top of that!

I kept looking at Caiden during the party and was in awe that he is four. How does that happen so quick? He is so tall and muscular. He has no baby fat nor toddler ways. He is a little man.

Anonymous said...

The party was awesome and I love the cabin! I hope Caiden has a great birthday week. ;)

Jim and Jami said...

our little grandson turned 4 on the same day, he is into Spiderman, and some of the other superheros, but mostly Spiderman.....Hope your little guy had a wonderful & happy birthday!