Friday, September 5, 2008

Tick bites, tick bites go away...

NEVER come again!

After a nice outing on a local, paved hiking trail last Monday, Dawson came home covered in tiny, ticks. There was much squirming and crying as I tweezed them all off. The poor lil' guy was pitiful. We finally got them all removed and thought that was the end of it. He woke up the next morning with a red welt at each site that I took a tick off. He is just covered and itching more and more. We did to see the doctor and he's being treated with some medication. But, the bites aren't healing/disappearing fast enough for me, or for him!

If you are reading this, please take just a moment and pray for him.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

I'm praying right now for little Dawson. Give him a hug from us. He and Reed will have some tale to tell one day. Love you guys.

Carrie said...

They really did look better this morning. But oh I just itch for him!