Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Time to get to the Gym

So I had a bit of an awakening this morning - a mental jarring - by my 3 1/2 year old. Here's how it went. Still dressed in my pjs, I was standing at the changing table getting Dawson dressed when Caiden came up to me and patted me on the behind. (That is his way of getting my attention sometimes. And, he thinks its fun.) Then, he said,

"Momma, your bottom is smooshie." (pardon if my spelling isn't exactly correct on this one.)

My reply...my thought...I said nothing, laughed a little and decided that its been way too long since I've been to the gym.

Have a happy day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I need to be at the gym with you. I put on my pajamas tonight and my husband patted my tummy. I reminded him that is okay to do that when I am pregnant, not flabby.