Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Dawson!

Shortly after you were born 2 years ago, we knew that you were going to give us a run for our money. You rejected everything your brother enjoyed (i.e., the paci, baby food, etc.) and wanted to forge yourself a new path. There would be no following in anyone's footsteps from you. Now, you've become this devoted, totally determined lil' boy that makes me laugh every day. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for your life. We can't remember what our family was like without you. We love you. Mom & Dad


5 comments:

Chelle said...

Happy Birthday little guy. We love you.

Anonymous said...

I cannot get over how much his face still looks like his newborn picture. Such a great kid. Happy Birthday, big fellow!

Carrie said...

Oh I can't believe that he is two...my heart hurts thinking that my baby is fixing to be two too!

Happy Birthday Baby Dawson (you'll always be 'Baby' Dawson in our house!)!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Dawson!!!

Anonymous said...

The angels did truly dance the day you were born...you fill EVERY day with love & laughter.
We love you, precious grandson.