Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Next Racing Legend? Maybe!



Enblazened on the package was a picture of a bright red, number 8, Dale Earnhardt Jr. car. I was secretly hoping the package was mistaken and inside was a bright blue and other multi-colored, number 24, Jeff Gordon car. Ugh...it was not! But Dawson loves his new car that he received from my parents for his birthday. I'm still dealing with the trauma of having a red #8 in our yard! I'm not, however, abandoning my roots and letting Jeff Gordon down. I'm just letting Dawson ride it until my parents decide he's "tough enough" to drive a #24 car! Maybe he can hook up with his friend, Reed and they can be the next team of racing legends.

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Cool! Reed said ask Dawson if I can ride in his race car.

Anonymous said...

Teach him not to ride under the swingset. :)

Anonymous said...

He looks so grown up!