Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back on track

I've been getting back-on-track recently by running. However, I haven't set any goals until now. I just registered for my first 5K ever. It is the Predators 5K run on Saturday, February 14th, starting at the Sommet Center, downtown Nashville. If you are interested in joining me, go here.

I have never been a runner until recently so I don't expect to be competitive as a finisher. However, it is a fitness goal of mine and is helping me get my weight back under control. It will definately be interesting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this because I need the link and was too lazy to search.

You'll do awesome!

Carrie said...

I'm proud of you...if it's not twenty below, I'll come cheer you on!

Anonymous said...

YES!! I guessed it right! I knew you were determined to have a running goal. I am SO proud of you! You go girl...I'll be cheering my lungs out in Michigan! (wish I could be there) mom

SweetPea said...

I'm excited! Let's pray for good weather! :)