Monday, January 14, 2008

Good Ol' H20

I did a fitness orientation at our local YMCA to help get me acquainted with some of the equipment and also to get me motivated to branch out in my exercise routine. In talking with the trainer, he told me that I needed to drink 6-7 20 ounce bottles of water a day. WOW! I knew I needed to drink water but it never occured to me that I needed to drink that much. I'm not sure why it hadn't clicked until today. I have been drinking about 2 of those bottles a day. I know, water is so good for you. It helps our bodies work so much better. So, in addition to exercising this week, I'm going to just drink the good ol' h20. This is a reminder to you to join me!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

On Oprah today (which I watched from one of the eliptical machines at the Y!) the dr. said 6 8oz. glasses. I think you'd be living in the bathroom if you drank 7-8 20oz. bottles.

Anonymous said...

My mom said 6-7 EIGHT ounce glasses of water. The more you exercise, the more water you should drink. So the next time Caiden drives the Gator, you might consider 7-8 20 oz. bottles of water. :o)