Monday, March 17, 2008

Believing

I know there are several people close to me that are going through valleys right now. Even though I don't know all the details of every situation, I know there are some of my friends and family just making it through each day one second at a time.

I wanted to give you some encouragement and reference a Barlow Girl song, entitled I Believe in Love (album: How Can be Silent). I saw them in concert last night and this song just touched my heart. I hope it does yours too. Here are the lyrics to the chorus:

I believe in the sun, even when its not shining
I believe in love, even when I can't feel it and
I believe in God, even when He is silent

So even if you can't hear God right now, cling to Him. He'll never fail you. Just make sure you are listening because you just never know when you'll hear Him speak.

The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe. Proverbs 18:10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I am headed to itunes now.