Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snow!

Caiden, Dawson, Grammie (my mom) and I taking the boys for their first snowmobile ride.


The family (absent my husband; we missed you honey!) goes tobogganing!

I apologize for not blogging for over a week. My two boys and I went to visit our family in Michigan last week. We got some good spoiling, enjoyed the home cooking (that I didn't have to do, thanks mom!), loved the great sleep without the normal routine and played a lot in the snow. I didn't exercise much last week but I think the winter activities that we did made up for most of that. We'll see when I weigh in at the end of this week.

So, now we are home and back in to our routine. How does everything fall back in to place so quickly? The good and the bad habits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!

Carrie said...

I've never rode a snowmobile. It looks like a lot of fun!