Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas & Family

We've enjoyed a wonderful Christmas week with our family. Caiden's eyes were as big as saucers when he got up on Christmas morning and saw that "Santa" had finally come. Dawson is still too little to know what is going on but he sure noticed the stuff under the tree. Then, we sang Happy Birthday to Jesus and had a great meal together. What a perfect day it was!


Oh...and to begin my new year's exercise program...you may just see me in the yard chasing around one of these!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the family picture!

I almost didn't recognize #2 in the picture with the Gator. He is losing his baby-ness. Such handsome boys they both are.

Oh, and yeah, I need a definite new year work out routine. I don't think Xmas was very good to my waistline.

Anonymous said...

The boys' expressions are precious!! They are starting to look so much alike too.