Thursday, December 20, 2007

Our Home At Christmas

Christmas Tour of Homes

So I'm a little late but BooMama is hosting a Christmas Tour of Homes. My friend, Carrie over at Three Girl Circus participated and it looked like fun (thank you Carrie for all your how-to-blog advice) so here's our contribution.

The stockings are hung by the chimney with care...














Our snow globe collection to remind us what it is doing "up north."















The "Reason for the Season."















"O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree..."




















From our family to yours, have a very blessed and Merry Christmas.














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BE-U-Ti-Ful!

Jessica said...

Everything looks lovely! I'm over from Carrie's and just wanted to say Hi!

~Amber~ said...

I saw your blog on Carrie's, and I am adding you to mine! Nice to "meet" you!