Friday, July 18, 2008

Boots


I have been coveting some of my friends' rubber rain boots. You know what I'm talking about. They make the cutest ones for the kids and finally, they have made some really cute ones for women too. However, I've just been way too cheap to buy any - until now.

We were at Target on Monday and they had some of their more "fasionable" rubber boats on sale for $9.89. What a bargain! And yes, I scooped up a pair. So I finally have a pair of black-and-white polka dotted rain boots to wear letterboxing, Chelle!

I firmly believe that God gives us the desires of our hearts. On Monday, I recieved a "kiss from the King" as He gave me the rain boots that I had been wanting for so long. Now, if God will just hear my prayer for an IPOD shuffle and He already knows that I don't want to pay full price.
Here's Caiden modeling my new boots.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Love them and the belly beside them too! Give your mama a hug for me!