Thursday, July 17, 2008

Shirtless Dinner

Around dinner time things can really start to get crazy in our house. The boys have been around me all day and are really ready for some "daddy" time. They are anxious to run wild with him or wrestle on the floor. Caiden is usually jabbering endlessly about something as I'm trying to get Dawson to eat something. On this particular night we were having pizza, one of the things that I don't have to coax Dawson to eat. However, no matter what, he always gets it down the front of him. He had on a nice white shirt so I took it off of him to eat (since I didn't have a bib and hey, I'm a mom who improvises!). Caiden couldn't stand it that his brother got to eat with his shirt off so he took his shirt off and Dale followed suit also. Dale eventually put his shirt back on saying "it just wasn't right" to sit at the dinner table without it. It didn't seem to bother the boys though. They ate their entire meal shirtless. Nothing is boring around here!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh yes, we have shirtless dinner every time we have spaghetti too. Dale looks so excited that you're taking this picture though!

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeh! One of the priviledges of having boys. I cannot tell you how many shirts have been ruined by tomato sauce. So we go shirtless sometimes, too. And by we, I mean the boys. The image of me eating spaghetti shirtless is not good.